Terms & Conditions
Registration Process & Payment Methods
- Space is limited and registration will be handled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration fees are tax deductible.
- We accept all major credit cards. Registration and invoice/payment by check is available.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own travel arrangements. We suggest booking directly with hotels and airlines for the best rates and flexiblity.
- Webinar registration are non-refundable. If you are not able to attend a webinar, the webinar recording and presentation will be sent to you via email. No continuing educational credits will be granted for time missed from the webinar.
- Seminar registration may be transferred to another member of your organization or to another seminar with no penalty. Cancellations must be received in writing by email to email@example.com no later than 10 days prior to the seminar date for a refund less $250 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued within 10 days of seminar start date but you will receive a credit in full. No shows will be charged as attended.
- Networking Seminars reserves the right to change the date and/or venue of a seminar at its sole discretion; and such changes shall not be deemed a cancellation; and registration obligation herein shall remain in force provided Networking Seminars provides registered attendee with notice of such changes.
- Networking Seminars assumes no liability for any non-refundable costs related to travel to and from; and/or for accommodations that registered attend may have due to force majeure. Unless otherwise agreed, registered attendee is solely responsible for the costs associated with attending, or otherwise participating in, this conference including; but not limited to- the costs of travel, lodging and/or shipping and safe keeping of any personal or business property.
Networking Seminar offers tuition assistance for those who are currently unemployed or with low income. Financial aid must be requested by the registrant prior to registration. Aid will administered based on the following criteria: Unemployed attorneys can receive a 50% discount; Income up to $35,000 can receive 35% discount; Income 35,000 to 50,000 can receive a 20% discount; Income above 50,000 will not be eligible for a discount. For more information on tuition assistance, administrative or financial aid policies, such as complaint resolution, contact our office at 1-877-500-1510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed outlines of each session and other supplementary materials will be distributed via email to all paid registrants prior to the webinar/seminar. Attendees have the option to print the presentations or download to a tablet or laptop. There will be wireless internet access available in the conference room. Pens and notepads will be provided at our seminars. If you cannot attend, we sell the publication for $195 which will be sent via email and is non-refundable.
Seminar Program - Seminar programs and speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
Participation and Behavior
- Attendance and participation at any Networking Seminars courses is limited to registered attendees and approved press, confirmed speaking faculty and conference sponsors.
- Attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive us obscene language, abusive behavior or threatening behavior directed at any other conference attendee is not conductive to a learning environment.
- Please note that participant contact details will be kept on a Networking Seminar database, which will only be used by Networking Seminars and event sponsors. Credit card information will not be stored in this database.
- Unless Networking Seminars receives explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information, a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and email address will be included in sponsorship packages.
- E-mail address will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future Networking Seminars events. If you would like to be removed from our email list there is a link at the bottom of each email or notify Networking Seminars at email@example.com
Networking Seminars accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Networking Seminars encourages registered attendee to obtain sufficient insurance to protect against the loss, damage or theft of any and all of its personal or business property.